Thursday, July 22

Un-web blog.

Indeed a long time since i wrote a line here,
it is a constant routine i have in checking my blog for other people's updates,
yet not mine.

Today, i just feel quite delighted with a family good news.
As my dearest cousin sister is finally tieing a knot with her beloved boyfriend.

To me, it seems i witnessed the process,
but i just think i did.

Around 10 years ago, i was happen to open the door in my uncle's place to a unfamiliar guy.(literately) I was just a kid, and i have to call him gor gor.

His name sounds similar to Leehom's, but the chinese characters are totally different. Haha, and he did used to tell me he is 1% alike to Leehom.Now, having being a part of Aurora Corporation(soon, haha!), i am now address him with his first name.

Soon, i may need to address him more formally, but this time i can get angpao from him! :)

Though there is a gap between me and my cousin sister. But she is not a total stranger but someone i look up to and respect. We became closer as i became her boutique's part timer and photographer. Random nights of dinner and tea time, made me felt she is a simple gal yet down to earth.

They may not seem to be the most romantic nor lovely couple, but i felt they are quite meant for each other.

They will have my blessing for sure. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww... so are you goin to be their wedding phtographer? i support you takin their photos with narutal expressions, posses and sceneries than STUDIO!!! bugger studio! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gal! thanks for dropping by to my full of spider web blog...:)

    I guess i am going to be the photographer :) haha! indeed im not a studio supporter too. :P

    ReplyDelete