Sunday, January 24

Pasar Malam

Sunday evening is always a happy moment for me,
even is raining like today.

Im the pasar malam queen, so they say... haha!
Ofcourse there are many reasons im so into going to night markets,
the place, the atmosphere, and not forgetting the food. (this is indeed the main reason. :P)
I was born in Selayang, a small town i shall say, and it is the place that is meaningful to me.

I could walk into the rain just to buy my favourite corn and popiah for my buddy (if you still remember... :P)
It was the warmth from those familiar aunties and uncles who still produce nice food that touches my heart.
Anyhow, it is a place, i feel i belong to very much even i have moved here for almost 10 years.

Tonight i dare the rain again to venture my another favourite asam laksa, i guess im not alone in this situation, there were more people than i expect waiting for thier delicious bowl of noodles.
However, Bukit Maluri's always remind me the endless promise to Abilene of going pasar malam together. I do miss those times. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment